Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let the Decorating Begin

OK all you Halloween enthusiasts, it is once again time to unpack and display all your Halloween decorations. I get giddy just thinking about it. I started yesterday and I'm still working on it.

Every year I add to my display with one or two new items, whether it be a string light, yard decoration or pumpkin carving supplies. A favorite website of mine to find these and other Halloween decorations is Lighting-So-Exciting, http://www.lighting-so-exciting.com/halloween-decorations.html .

I grow my own pumpkins just so I can incorporate them into my display. About a month ago we had our first frost and the plants froze. Bummer, I only got 4 pumpkins this year. I left them on the vine to ripen and will be picking them tomorrow. It's to early to carve them but I think I'll go a different route this year and buy a decorating kit to add a face to them.

Do you have any decorating ideas you want to share with us? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment